Test Strips – AquaSPArkle (4-Way)October 30, 2020
Acoose Hot TubDecember 4, 2020
Shock Pot 1kg
Blue Horizons Shock Pot (1kg)
- Suitable for pools and spas
- A traditional stabiliser-free granular shock
- Destroys swimmer wastes and helps prevent/remove algae
- Effective at restoring sparkling water from algae infestation
Out of stock
1. Maintain pH levels within the ideal range 7.2 – 7.6. If the level is not in this range, adjust.
2. Maintain free chlorine residuals routinely in the 1 – 3mg/l (ppm) range. Shock or oxidising procedures are recommended either weekly or fortnightly with a maximum of 10mg/l (ppm) for a full shock treatment.
3. Pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 100g of product per 2.2 gallon (10 litres) of clean warm water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution to the pool whilst the pump (s) are turned ‘on’ preferably near the water inlets to aid distribution.
4. Repeat dose/application if necessary to achieve the desired level.
5. After using this product pool water may become temporarily cloudy, so keep the filtration pump running until it clears.
6. After shock treatment, allow the chlorine to drop below 5mg/l before bathing recommences, and in any event wait for at least 30 minutes before bathing recommences.
O-Care Water Treatment€88.00
Pure Spa Salt – 5kg€29.50