Foveo SaunaSeptember 10, 2020
O2 Gentle 1KG GranulesOctober 25, 2020
O2 Gentle Water Treatment Kit (non-Chlorine)
Use for soft and gentle, chlorine-free spa water
- Complete spa care system to keep your water in tip-top condition
- Gentle and soft active oxygen treatment which offers a chlorine and bromine free solution
- Simple two-step application for soft and gentle chlorine-free spa water
Kit Contains: 1kg O2 Gentle Granules, 0.5ltr O2 Gentle Liquid, 500g pH Plus, 1 x Spa Fusion, 3 Way Aquablanc Test Strips, 10ml Scoop & 50ml Measuring Cup
Out of stock
Before converting a spa to AquaSPArkle O2 Gentle, it is recommended that the spa is drained and re-filled with fresh water. The spa should then be shock dosed with chlorine.
1) Brand new spas or spas left drained for a period of time require an initial chlorine shock or start-up dose of 50mg/l (ppm) of free chlorine circulated for a minimum of 1 hour. Existing spas converting to the AquaSPArkle O2 Gentle system should be drained and re-filled with fresh water then shock dosed with a chlorine shock product.
2) Maintain pH levels within the ideal range of 7.2 – 7.6.
3) Initial Dose: Add 25g of O2 Gentle Granules per 1,000 of spa water directly into the spa with the pump(s) running. In addition, add 40ml AquaSPArkle O2 Gentle Liquid per 1,000 of spa water.
4) Ongoing Dose: Prior to spa use, add 15g of O2 Gentle Granules per 1,000 litres of spa water directly into the spa with the pump(s) running. Also each week, add 10ml of AquaSPArkle O2 Gentle Liquid per 1,000 of spa water directly into the spa water.
5) Once the O2 Gentle Granules have fully dissolved, check the active oxygen (MPS) level using active oxygen 3-way test strips. The active oxygen (MPS) level should be between 5 – 10mg/l (ppm).
6) A weekly dose of AquaSPArkle Spa Fusion is recommended to assist in removing excess bather contaminants.
Note: AquaSPArkle O2 Gentle Granules must be used in conjunction with AquaSPArkle O2 Gentle Liquid.