Instant Filter Cleaner – with trigger spray (500ml)
Out of stock
– Quickly removes grease & oils
– Convenient trigger spray application
– For use with hot tub and splasher pool cartridges.
Use AquaSPArkle Instant Filter Cleaner as part of a regular cleaning routine for hot tub and splasher pool filter cartridges.
Use on a fortnightly basis or more frequently if the hot tub/pool sees heavy use.
IMPORTANT: Always wear protective gloves & eye protection when applying this product. Avoid use on windy days.
1. Remove filter(s) from filter compartment.
2. Rinse filter(s) with fresh water using a hose pipe to remove loose matter.
3. Thoroughly spray filter with AquaSPArkle Instant Filter Cleaner taking care to penetrate filter veins with product. Leave filter(s) to stand for 15 minutes.
4. Rinse filter cartridge thoroughly with fresh water from hose pipe – foaming may occur so ensure filter is completely cleaned.
5. Heavily soiled filters may require a second application.
6. Once filters have been thoroughly cleaned and rinsed, they can be returned to the filter compartment of your hot tub/pool.